Contact us at Clayzer
Please use the form below to contact us at Clayzer with your query or ring the numbers below:
Please note we always respond within 24hrs, if you haven't heard back from us in this time please check your 'spam' folder.
Or for more information email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting is fully committed to providing you with a top quality service. To help achieve this we work within ‘Terms and Conditions’. These are designed to ensure clarity, fairness to all parties and best practice guidelines.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions. By booking Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting you, (the client) agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- A booking is not confirmed until a deposit has been received or unless otherwise agreed in writing. Until such time, all bookings are deemed provisional.
- A deposit of £100 per system must be paid upon booking.
- The remaining balance is due 1 month before the activity date.
- In the event that the balance is not paid, Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client, whereupon the initial deposit will be forfeited and we may re-sell the date. Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting are in no way liable for any loss whatsoever to the client for not delivering the activity if these terms are not met.
- Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting will seek to accommodate any reasonable changes to your booking made by you, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Any change may incur an extra cost to the original booking (any extra cost will be made clear before the event).
- Where a booking is made on a 'price per person' basis, once the total amount has been agreed by both parties then no reduction will be made for 'no show' participants and the cost will be borne by those attending.
- Accurate location details must be given and no refund will be given in the event that Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting are unable to locate the venue.
- On arrival should the activity be unable to take place because of insufficient space or obstacles preventing the equipment operating correctly then no refund will be given.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Should you wish wish to cancel the event, the following shall apply:
- More than 3 months prior to the event you will forfeit the deposit.
- If less than 3 months but more than 1 month 50% is payable.
- If less than 1 month 100% is payable.
- All cancellations must be made in writing, by the person who made the booking. This can be done via posted letter or email. Both must ‘arrive’ before the 1 month limit.
Photograph and other media (including, but not exclusively web, social media, video, press release, printed media)
Photography and other recording media may be taken during your activity and Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting reserve the right to utilise these images for promotional purposes (including, but not exclusively web, social media, video, press release, printed media). Please state before hand if you do not wish Clayzer laser clay pigeon shooting to record any person or event. We are happy to sign NDA's if required.
Conditions of Service
By making a deposit this constitutes a confirmed booking and therefore participants are hereby deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
If you are booking on behalf of a third party you accept these terms on their behalf and so it is important that you also make them aware of these Terms and Conditions.